How to become a member of the sports Complex
- Any person (except spectators) intending to use the sports facilities of the Sports Complex must obtain membership under these rules by applying for membership in Form and payment of the Maintenance fee and other charges. Students, women and employees of SMVSDB, desirous of availing facilities, will be entitled to a concessional maintenance fee.
- Any individual after attaining 6 years of age can become a member of the Sports Complex by applying for the membership on the admission form available in the admin block of shrine Board's Sports Complex from 10 am to 5 pm except on Sunday or other holidays..
- Membership shall be granted by the Authorized Officer under the rules after clearance of the application by the Stadium Management Committee and on payment of the fee prescribed by the Authorized Officer from time to time.
- The Authorized Officer may offer special honorary membership to a person having outstanding achievement in the field of sports without payment of any maintenance fee.
- Any pilgrim having a reservation of any Pooja/ room or helicopter or having a valid Yatra parchi may avail the facilities of the Sports Complex for two hours without payment of any fee on production of a valid document and shall be considered a guest member.Such member shall not ne allowed more than twice in a week.
- Members (except walkers) will be enrolled on production of a medical fitness certificate from an authorized medical practitioner certifying that the individual is medically fit to undergo a fitness program or sports activity and that he/she does not suffer from any infectious/ chronic disease.
- It is mandatory for all bonafide members, visitors to follow all necessary guide lines and Rules of Sports Complex as per the sports Complex Policy of 2016.
- The Guest members and pilgrims can also enjoy facilities of the complex by producing proof of their being Yatries.
Click here to download the Membership form (offline).