The Shrine Board's Sports Complex has been set up by the Board in Katra town under the guidance of Shri N.N. Vohra, the Chairman SMVDSB (Hon’ble Governor of Jammu and Kashmir).
- The complex built at an estimated cost of Rs 10.70 Crores over 9.4 acres (75 Kanals) of land, can take more than 10,000 spectators including 2,600 in a covered pavilion.
- It is spread over 7.5 kanals of land with lush green playing fields, flower beds, climbers and ornamental plants.
- Presently there is one multipurpose Grassi play field with 65 mtr Radius where disciplines like kabaddi, kho kho, Athletics, volleyball and other indigenous type of games like wrestling and atyapatya etc can be played.
- It has one indoor 10 mtr. Rifle & Shooting Range, one Table Tennis Hall and one Gym in the admin block for bonafide members and trainees.
- There are two synthetic standard Basketball and Lawn Tennis courts with complete flood light facilites and seating capacity of 200 spectors.
- The irrigation of the land is done through automatic, pop up Sprinkle system.
- Two water harvesting water tanks with capacity of 50 thousand ltr. each are in place. It has one flood light volley ball, clay court in the Premises.
- To facilitate mornig walkers, one electronic sound system had been installed throughout the track.
- to provide first aid and medical facility one medical unit has been established, one pool of coaches and trainers has also been created in the complex.